martes, 3 de diciembre de 2013

BRAIN HOMEWORK

HOMEWORK

  • Google:  Enchanted learning.com brain diagram to label.
Label the diagram of the brain in capital letters and write down the functions of each part. E.G: CEREBELLUM: balance, movement.

  • Neurons are the principal  cells in the nervous system.
Read the paragraph about neurons on page 32 of your book. Make a neuron out of plasticine . Take a picture. Label the neuron and include it in a page size factfile.


WHERE FOUND

PARTS OF A NEURON

WHAT THEY DO

INTERESTING FACTS


  • Watch video clips on the blog an do the assignment stated there.


  • Google: kidshealth . go to a website called   kidshealth.org.  How your body works,. Select the Brain and watch a video clip (Movie). Here you will find some interesting facts about the brain. Write them down in your copybook.

Go to “articles” on this same website and answer Why do you fall asleep?

  • Complete these sentences:

If I didn’t have a cerebellum I would/ wouldn’t

If my frontal lobe were damaged  I owuldn’t be able to…

I can read because I have…


I can see because I have…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario