viernes, 2 de noviembre de 2012



ALBA MADRIGAL 
I was born the 1st of June in the year 2001. So now I’m 11 years old.

My  life was so happy in my childhood… I played with my friends, I did my homework... but one day in my house there was a fire and I inhaled so much carbon dioxide that I stopped seeing  with my right eye. I learned to continue with my normal life, as normal as my life can be without an eye, but of course that’s not all. A few years later I was in my family car with my mum and my dad and we  had an accident with a big wild boar and I cannot see more of with  left eye so I went completely blind. My life after that was full of accidents like for example the one the day after getting completely blind: I was holding hands with my father when I stumbled with a rock that was in the middle of my way, my father unsuccessfully tried to help me to avoid but I can’t couldn’t so I broke my wrist and I was 3 days in  hospital, then after some months I was with my mum and I fell over, that time nothing happened to me but I had to decide if I wanted a dog or a cane and I have always loved dogs so I decided that I wanted a dog, even with the dog I have some accidents too but they were a lot less than without  Tara (that’s the name I put gave it)

 Now I am still having some accidents but it has no comparing point nothing to do with the past so I’m a bit happier now but my  life is not complete without my eyes.

 this  were my eyes before, they were beautiful

 
And this is now my eyes so they’re a bit different, aren’t they?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario