viernes, 2 de noviembre de 2012


BLINDNESS

My name is ANDREA ALFONSO FERNANDEZ. I WAS BORN IN SPAIN IN THE 8TH OF NOVEMBER.

I am very good at swimming and I love to swim and to paint. One day I had a swimming competition and a paint competition on the same day, so I decided to go swimming.

When I finished the competition I was very sad because my mum couldn’t go.

Then I went to see the painting competition and I went to the Art room. I wanted to get a jar of paint that it was atop. I thought that it was paint but it really was  acid, so when I got it, I slipped and it got into my eyes. I was very poorly because it hurt a lot and when I went to look at myself in the mirror I saw all black, I couldn’t see anything. I shouted and I screamed and two hours later a man came and said: What happened to you? I said: I wanted to get the jar of paint but I slipped and it got into my eyes. ´What! That (jar is not of paint is of acid) It is not a paint jar, it is an acid jar, I have it there because I put the acid on the doors because the termites bite the wood’.

‘I can´t see anything’ I said ´’Now you are blind’

The man took me home but I am very sad because I can´t swim or paint any more.

The people who helped me was my family but who helped me the most  was my dog Sasha.

I have lots of accident in the street because I fall all the time.

Now I live with my dad and mum and I manage better because I have my dog.

 

 

     

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario